Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Included in this bundle
- UFACTORY xArm 7 Robot Manipulator
- Equipped with a 6-Axis Force Torque Sensor for precise control
- Accompanied by software for easy access to raw data
- Boasts a high data rate of 200Hz and load capacity of 150N and 200N
- Perfectly suitable for macOS, iOS, Windows, and Android
The UFACTORY xArm 7 Robot Manipulator w/ 6 Axis Force Torque Sensor is a collaborative robot that is equipped with 6-axis force-torque sensors. These sensors provide accurate force and torque measurements along all six axes, allowing for precise control during complex assembly and polishing tasks. This makes it an invaluable tool for those conducting research in robotics.
The xArm 7 DoF Robotic Arm has a 3.5 kg payload and ±0.1 mm repeatability. It utilizes redundant joints and delivers increased flexibility, which makes it perfect for AI or CV research.
The built-in software works perfectly with xArm studio - a fully GUI platform and features through the one system solution decreasing engineering and manufacturing time significantly.
Easy To Use: xArm Studio offers a new way to program the robot arm without code. Simply teach xArm by hand. Then dragging and dropping blocks, xArm can repeat complex paths in just 10 minutes.
Support Multiple Platforms: xArm Studio is 100% compatible with multiple operating systems. Perfectly suitable for macOS, iOS, Windows, and Android. xArm SDK includes Python, ROS, and C++. Fully open-source software platforms offer more flexibility for your integration.
Powerful Joints: Built-in harmonic reducer, brushless servo, and 17-bit multi-turn absolute encoder make xArm joints durable and precise enough to work on long-term precise applications.
- 1x UFACTORY xArm 7 Robotic Arm
- 1x Robotic Arm Signal Cable
- 1x Control Box Power Cable
- 1x Robotic Arm Power Cable
- 1x Network Cable
- 1x Robotic Arm End Effector Adapter Cable
- 1x AC Control Box
- 1x xArm Quick Start Guide
- 1x Mounting Tool
- 1x 6 Axis Force Torque Sensor
- Degrees of Freedom: 7
- 1, 3, 5, 7: ±360°
- 2: -118° ~120°
- 4: -11° ~225°
- 6: -97° ~180°
- Payload: 3.5 kg
- Weight: 13.7 kg (Robot arm only)
- Data Rate: 200 Hz
|Fx,Fy||Fz||Tx, Ty, Tz|
|Load capacity||150 N||200 N||4 Nm|
|Resolution||100 mN||150 mN||5 mNm|