Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- xArm Vacuum Gripper
- Powered and controlled directly via a single connection cable
- Designed specifically for the xArm
- Equipped with 5 suction cups
- Built-in electric vacuum with pressure feedback
- Capable of up to a 5 kg payload
The xArm Vacuum Gripper features a built-in air supply capable of up to a 5 kg payload. This compact electrical gripper is easy to move, and simple programming makes it quick and easy to redeploy for greater production flexibility.
Built-in electric vacuum saves on maintenance costs by eliminating external tanks, and pressure sensors offer a safe way that ensures movement is safe and precise.
The vacuum gripper is ideal for picking up even workpieces less than 5 kg. The vacuum gripper is equipped with 5 suction cups, which can be partially selected for use according to the size of the object surface, and the unused suction cup needs to be sealed.
Designed specifically for the xArm, the vacuum gripper can be controlled through the IO port in the tool head which eliminates external cables and connectors, also ensuring the entire integration is stable and safe.
- Gripper: 122.5 x 91.6 x 75 mm (L x W x H)
- Rated Supply Voltage: 24V DC
- Absolute Maximum Supply Voltage: 28V DC
- Quiescent Current (mA): 30 mA
- Peak Current (mA): 400 mA
- Vacuum: 78%
- Vacuum Flow (L/min): > 5.6L/min
- Payload (kg): ≤5 kg
- Noise Level (30cm away): < 60dB
- Communication Mode: Digital IO
- State Indicator: Power, Working State
- Feedback: Air Pressure (Low or Normal)
- Weight: 610 g