Included in this bundle
- 1 X RB-Lyn-1034 - Lynxmotion SES-V2 Robotic Arm (4 DoF) w/ Smart Servos Kit
- 1 X RB-Lyn-989 - Lynxmotion SES-V2 Standard Smart Servo (LSS-ST1)
- Lynxmotion SES-V2 Robotic Arm (5 DoF) w/ Smart Servos Kit
- Designed for STEM education and hobby robotics
- Modular design with aluminum, carbon fiber and G10 parts
- Uses Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS) motors
- Graphical UI: LSS FlowArm software
- Kit version (needs assembly)
The Lynxmotion SES-V2 Robotic Arm (5 DoF) w/ Smart Servos Kit is Lynxmotion’s 6th generation articulated robotic arm with a wrist rotation upgrade included. This unassembled kit is intended as a hobby / scale version of an industrial robotic arm and is designed around the fully configurable Lynxmotion Smart Servo motors and Lynxmotion Servo Erector Set (SES v2) modular construction system.
LSS Arms - 3 DoF - 4 DoF - 5 DoF
This versatile setup facilitates customization and expansion for applications through the use of additional brackets, electronics, sensors and more, and adding additional degrees of freedom or changing the gripper is straightforward.
Although well suited for use on a desk for development and experimentation, the arm can be easily fitted on a mobile robot and powered using a 3S (11.1V) LiPo battery (sold separately) with XT60 connector. The included LSS Adapter electronics board makes connecting to an Arduino shield compatible board, Raspberry Pi, XBee, or other serial devices easy.
CAD design files, as well as examples using Arduino and Python, are available so that students and hobbyists can integrate the arm into their projects. The graphical user interface, LSS FlowArm (created using FlowBotics Studio) makes recording and playing back sequences effortless.
The Lynxmotion Smart Servo motors were designed and optimized for articulated robotic joints and ease of use. The custom LSS communication protocol is human readable, uses full-duplex (dedicated Tx and Rx lines) and selectable baud rates. Optimize the motion by changing the properties of each servo; anything from setting a maximum speed or angular range to the angular acceleration, holding stiffness, and more. Each servo can be queried for a wide variety of real-time values or configured settings, including sensor feedback from the absolute encoder (position, speed, and more), current, voltage, and temperature.
- 6 x fully configurable modular smart servo motors
- Modular aluminum brackets, carbon fiber tubing, and more
- V-style gripper opens from 0 to 180 degrees
- Compatible with Lynxmotion Servo Erector Set electronics
- Create sequences using handheld teach mode, coordinates, virtual arm
- Built-in safety features (over current, temperature, voltage)
- Easy to understand and human readable LSS communication protocol
- 4x LSS ST1 Actuator
- 2x LSS HT1 Actuator
- 1x LSS Adapter (Electronics interface)
- 1x 12 V Wall adapter with on/off switch
- 1x USB cable (Mini B connector)
- All necessary brackets, frame components and hardware
- Screwdriver (Phillips PH1, PH2)
- Reach: 5.819 inch / 40.18 cm
- Rotation: 360° / Limited by the cable
- Axes: 5 degrees of freedom + 1 (gripper)
- Max Horizontal Reach: 17.9 inch / 455 mm
- Max Vertical Reach: 21.9 inch / 556 mm
- Payload: ~40g (max reach)
- Power Supply In: 110 V to 240 V AC 50/60Hz AC (US type A plug)
- Power Supply Out: 12 V, 6 A DC with XT60 connector
- Weight: 1.75 pounds / 0.795 kg
|Location||Type||Static Torque||Max Speed|
|Base||ST1||14 kg-cm||360 °/s|
|Shoulder||HT1||29 kg-cm||360 °/s|
|Elbow||HT1||29 kg-cm||360 °/s|
|Wrist tilt||ST1||14 kg-cm||360 °/s|
|Wrist rotate||ST1||14 kg-cm||360 °/s|
|Gripper||ST1||14 kg-cm||360 °/s|
Other Lynxmotion Products
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.