- Compact ROBOTICS TXT controller with bluetooth/WiFi RF module
- Dual processor: ARM Cortex A8 (32bit/600MHz) plus Cortex M3
- Display: 2.4" color touch display (320x240 pixels)
- Inputs: 4 high speed numerical (digital), frequency up to 1kHz
The Fischertechnik ROBOTICS TXT Controller can be controlled easily with the 2.4" color touch display. The combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module provides the perfect wireless interface for numerous applications. The numerous interfaces also include a USB host port for USB sticks and other components such as the USB camera. The integrated Micro SD card slot allows expansion of the memory capacity. Controllers can be coupled.
It is equipped with real time clock with exchangeable buffer battery for capturing measured values within a defined period of time, infrared receiver diode for control set transmitter, 10-pin male connector for additional inputs and outputs as well as I2C interface etc. It can be linked to smartphones/tablet and PC's via Bluetooth or WLAN, allowing them to be used as terminals for the controller.
- Memory expansion micro SD card slot
- 8 Universal inputs: Digital/analog 0-9VDC, analog 0-5 kΩ
- 4 Motor outputs 9V/250mA (max: 800 mA)
- Combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module: BT 2.1 EDR+ 4.0, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated loud speaker
- Linux-based open source operating system
- Programming possible with ROBO Pro, C-Compiler, PC-Library, and many others