Paiements et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont traitées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons pas les informations relatives aux cartes de crédit et n'avons pas accès à ces informations.
- It contains everything you need to support the microcontroller.
- Power it with an AC/DC adapter or battery to get it going
- Compatible with all Arduino shields working at 3.3 V
- Arduino board based on 32-bit ARM current microcontroller
The Arduino Due 32-bit ARM Microcontroller is a microcontroller board based on an ARM Atmel SAM3X8E Cortex-M3 processor. It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins (12 of which can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (serial ports physical), an 84 MHz clock, a connection allowing USB-OTG, 2 CAN (digital/analog converter), 2 TWI, a power socket, an SPI base, a JTAG socket, a reset button and a clear button.
- Wine. The input voltage to the Arduino board when using an external power source (as opposed to 5V from the USB connection or other regulated power source). You can supply voltage through this pin, or, if power comes through the electrical outlet, access it through this pin.
- 5V . The pin outputs regulated 5 V from the board regulator. The board can be powered with power from the DC power jack (7 to 12 V), the USB connector (5 V), or the VIN pin of the board (7 to 12 V). Supply voltage across the 5 or 3.3V pins bypasses the regulator and can damage your board. We do not recommend it.
- 3.3V . A 3.3 V power supply generated by the integrated regulator. The maximum current flow is 800 mA. This regulator also provides power to the SAM3X microcontroller.
- GND . The Earth (ground) pins.
- IOREF . This pin on the Arduino board provides the reference voltage at which the microcontroller operates. A properly configured shield can read the IOREF pin voltage and select the appropriate power source or enable the voltage converters on the outputs to work at 5 or 3.3 V.
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Input voltage (recommended): 7 to 12 V
- Input voltage (limits): 6 to 20 V
- Digital I/O pins: 54 (12 of which power the MID output)
- Analog input pins: 12
- Analog output pins: 2 (DAC)
- Total DC output current on all I/O lines: 130 mA
- DC current for 3.3 V pin: 800 mA
- DC current for 5 V pin: 800 mA
- Flash memory: 512 KB fully available for user applications
- SRAM memory: 96 KB (two banks: 64 and 32 KB)
- Clock speed: 84 MHz