Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Zero4U 4-port USB Hub for Raspberry Pi Zero (v1.3 only)
- Can be mounted to Raspberry Pi Zero back-to-back
- 4 pogo pins on the back will connect the PP1, PP6, PP22 and PP23 testing pads on Raspberry Pi Zero
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 and Raspberry Pi Zero W
The Zero4U 4-port USB Hub for Raspberry Pi Zero (v1.3 only) is a 4-port USB hub for Raspberry Pi Zero, and it can be mounted to Raspberry Pi Zero back-to-back. After mounting this USB hub to your Raspberry Pi Zero, it immediately has 4 USB ports that could transfer data in USB 2.0 high-speed. The 4 pogo pins on the back will connect the PP1, PP6, PP22 and PP23 testing pads on Raspberry Pi Zero, hence no soldering will be needed.
The USB hub will take power directly from your Raspberry Pi Zero, so you don’t need to power the USB hub separately. However, you can use the JST XH2.54 connector on board as the alternative power input port. The blue LED on board works as the power indicator, and will light up when power is connected. Each USB port has a dedicated white LED as transaction indicator, and a dedicated electrolytic capacitor to help stabilizing the output voltage. If you use this USB hub with other types of computer, you can use a USB cable (not included) to connect the mini-USB port on board to the up-stream USB port.
- 1x 4-port USB Hub Board
- 4x Plastic Spacer
- 4x M2.5 Plastic Screw
- 4x M2.5 Plastic Nut
- 65 x 30 x 9 mm
- Power Mode: Bus-Power / Self-Power
- Standards: USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatibility
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Static Current: 1mA
- Maximum Output Current: 2 A for all ports in self-power mode, 500 mA for all ports in bus-power mode
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~70 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~80 °C
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, no condensing
- Weight: 14 g (net weight without any accessory)