Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- YDLIDAR Tmini Pro 360° ToF Laser Scanner
- Offers a 360-degree 2D LiDAR
- Lightweight and delicate, adaptable to a wider range
- Adopts the mature ToF detection principle
- Brushless motor runs efficiently, 10,000 hours of operation
- Self-adjusting refresh rate 360° omnidirectional scanning
- Dustproof and waterproof
- Ranging frequency up to 4000 Hz
- Strong ability to resist ambient light interference
The YDLIDAR Tmini Pro 360° ToF Laser Scanner is a 360 degrees 2D LiDAR (hereinafter referred to as T-mini Pro) developed by the EAI team. Based on the principle of ToF, it is equipped with related optics, electricity, and algorithm design to achieve high-precision laser distance measurement, while measuring the distance, the mechanical structure rotates 360 degrees to continuously obtain angle information, thereby realizing 360 degrees scanning distance measurement and outputting point cloud data of the scanning environment.
The principle of time-of-flight (ToF) laser detection
It adopts the mature ToF detection principle, it can be easy to integrate into the whole device with a small size, bringing the robot a 360° two-dimensional environment with strong stability and high precision.
Self-adjusting refresh rate 360° omnidirectional scanning
6-12 Hz self-adaptive scanning frequency, the speed can be adjusted independently according to functional needs. The mechanical structure rotates 360°, continuously obtains angle information, scans and measures in all directions, and outputs a point cloud.
Lightweight and delicate, adaptable to a wider range
Smaller appearance and lower power consumption, which can greatly optimize the spatial structure of application products and are suitable for more scenarios.
Brushless motor runs efficiently, 10,000 hours of operation
The brushless motor operates efficiently and has a longer lifespan of 10,000 hours.
- Route Planning
- ROS Teaching
- Obstacle Avoidance
- 3D Reconstruction
- Regional Security
- 1x YDLIDAR Tmini Pro 360° ToF Laser Scanner
- 38.6 x 38.6 x 33.4 mm (L x W x H)
- Ranging frequency: 4000 Hz
- Scan frequency: 6 - 12 Hz
- Field of view: 360°
- Systematic error: 20 mm
- Angle resolution: 0.54°
- Tilt angle: 1.5°
- Supply voltage: 4.8 - 5.2 V
- Start-up current: 1000 mA
- Working current: 480 mA
- Sleeping current: 45 mA
- VCC: Power supply - 4.8 V - 5.2 V
- Tx: Output
- Rx: Input
- GND: Earthing
- Weight: 45 g