- Waveshare Solar Power Management Module for 6-24V Solar Panel
- Offers two 5 V output interfaces: pin headers and USB port
- Designed for 6 ~24 V solar panel
- Provides multi-protection circuits
- Onboard MPPT SET switch
- Suited for solar-powered and low-power IoT projects
The Waveshare Solar Power Management Module for 6-24V Solar Panel is designed for 6 ~24 V solar panels. It can charge the 3.7 V rechargeable Li-battery through a solar panel or USB connection and provides 5 V / 1 A regulated output.
CAUTION: DO NOT put any non-rechargeable battery, like a dry cell, into the battery holder. Serious consequences including an explosion may occur if you try to charge a non-rechargeable battery.
- 1 x Waveshare Solar Power Management Module for 6-24V Solar Panel
- Solar panel input voltage (SOLAR IN): 6 ~24 V
- Micro USB input voltage (USB IN): 5 V
- Pinheader / USB output (USB OUT): 5 V 1 A
- Charging cutoff voltage: 4.2 V ±1%
- Over discharging protection voltage: 2.9 V ±1%
- Solar panel charge efficiency: ~78%
- USB charge efficiency: ~82%
- 3.7 V battery boost output efficiency: ~86%
- Max quiescent current: <2 mA
- Operating temperature: -40 ~85 °C
- Weight: 0.029 kg
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.