Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare 3inch E-Paper Module (G)
- Display Colors: Red, Yellow, Black, White
- Low-power, paper-like display for various applications
- Wide viewing angle of over 170° with 400x168 resolution
- Compatible with 3.3V and 5V MCUs and various controller boards
The 3-inch E-Paper Module (G), 400x168, Red/Yellow/Black/White is a low-power, wide viewing angle, paper-like display module that does not require electricity. This display module is suitable for various applications, such as price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments, and more.
Featuring a 3-inch display with a resolution of 400x168, the module offers a viewing angle of over 170°. It supports Red, Yellow, Black, and White colors and has a 2-level grey scale. The module utilizes an SPI interface for connecting with controller boards, such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Arduino, and STM32.
Equipped with an onboard voltage translator, the E-Paper Module is compatible with both 3.3V and 5V MCUs. Additionally, the module includes development resources and a manual, which contains the driver board schematic and examples for Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and STM32. This comprehensive package ensures a seamless integration process for users working with various controller boards.
- 1x 3inch e-Paper Module (G)
- 1x PH2.0 20cm 8-Pin
- 88.5 x 41 mm (L x W)
- Display: 70.4 x 29.568 mm (L x W)
- Dot Pitch: 0.176 x 0.176 mm
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Display color: Red / Yellow / Black / White
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Greyscale: 2
- Full refresh time: 12s
- Refresh power: <60 mW (typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Resolution: 400 x 168 pixels
- Viewing angle: >170°
- Weight: 36 g