Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- USB CNC Controller PoKeys57U
- Features an easy-to-use USB device
- Provides 55 digital I/O
- Can be used as industrial or CNC control
- Does not require complex programming knowledge
The USB CNC Controller PoKeys57U provides 55 digital I/O (5V tolerant), 7 analog inputs (12-bit). All the I/O are controlled by the provided software which allows either to use the graphical user interface or advanced console type interface. The settings can be stored on the device, so no special software is needed on target system.
PoKeys57U USB CNC controller is an easy-to-use USB device that combines a lot of inputs and outputs, and does not require complex programming knowledge. PoKeys is available with (PoKeys57UT) or without (PoKeys57UN) screw terminals. PoKeys57 can be used as industrial or CNC control or data acquisition board.
- 1 x USB CNC Controller PoKeys57U
- USB CNC Controller PoKeys57U - PoBlocks manual (31.3.2014)-1
- USB CNC Controller PoKeys57U - PoKeys user manual (19.8.2017)
- Compatible: USB 1.1/2.0 HID standard
- Digital inputs with pull-up resistors: 55
- Analog inputs (12-bit): 7
- 3-axis: 25 kHz Pulse engine
- 8-axis: 125 kHz Pulse engine
- Two matrix LED display support: 8 x 8
- Matrix keyboard with triggered keys/alternate function support: Up to 16 x 8
- High-speed fully configurable PWM outputs support (25 MHz PWM timer): Up to 6
- Character LCD support: HD44780
- Plugin: Mach3 and Mach4 software