Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Measures distance with 1 mm resolution over a detection range of 0 cm to 10 cm
- Distance and ambient light level measurements can be read through a digital I²C interface
- 2.8 V linear regulator and integrated level-shifters
The VToF Range Finder Sensor Breakout Board w/ Voltage Regulator - VL6180 is a sensor that combines proximity ranging and ambient light level measurement capabilities into a single package. The VL6180X uses time-of-flight measurements of infrared pulses to determine the range to a target object, allowing it to give accurate results independent of the target’s color and surface. Distance and ambient light level measurements can be read through a digital I²C interface. The board has a 2.8 V linear regulator and integrated level-shifters that allow it to work over an input voltage range of 2.7 V to 5.5 V, and the 0.1″ pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards.
- Interface: I²C
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 5.5 V
- Measurement range: 0 mm to 100 mm (ranging)2
- Supply current: 5 mA3
- PCB dev codes: irs09a
- Other PCB markings: 0J9250