Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Measures the range to a target object up to 2 m away
- Uses time-of-flight measurements of infrared pulses for ranging
- Distance measurements can be read through a digital I²C interface
- Board has a 2.8 V linear regulator and integrated level-shifters
The ToF Range Finder Sensor Breakout Board w/ Voltage Regulator - VL53L0X, which measures the range to a target object up to 2 m away. The VL53L0X uses time-of-flight measurements of infrared pulses for ranging, allowing it to give accurate results independent of the target’s color and surface. Distance measurements can be read through a digital I²C interface. The board has a 2.8 V linear regulator and integrated level-shifters that allow it to work over an input voltage range of 2.6 V to 5.5 V, and the 0.1″ pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards.
- Size: 0.5″ × 0.7″ × 0.085″1
- Weight: 0.5 g1
- Resolution: 1 mm
- Maximum range: 2 m2
- Interface: I²C
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.6 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 5.5 V
- Supply current: 10 mA