- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN801-S KV120
- Offers heavy load motor, born for VTOL
- Long service life
- Features an excellent cooling performance
- Anti-high temperature and anti-overload
- Dust-resistance, Waterproof, and anti-corrosion
- Rated: IP45
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN801-S KV120 comes with a centrifugal fan structure of bell cap. Motor cools faster and more actively. The fin-designed base enlarges the heat dissipation area, greatly enhancing cooling performance by 15%.
Enjoy flying regardless of environment: Semi-closed design is introduced to the MN801S to protect motors from dust and other debris. A special alloy shaft, custom bearing, varnished wires, silicon steel sheet, magnet, and bell are treated with the latest anti-rust and anti-corrosion technology for remarkable protection capability.
Locking Method: T-shape shaft secured with a circlip and a screw ensures safety and reliability under high RPM and power without rotor looseness.
Operation System: A 12 mm steel shaft and 24 mm big bearings are adopted to the MN801S, which renders outstanding impact resistance, stability, and lifetime.
Performance Optimization: Anti-high temperature curved magnets with precise tolerance control and rational magnet space for optimal motor magnetic circuit help improve motor performance by 5%+.
- 1x TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN801-S KV120
- KV: 120
- Idle Current (18 V): 1.1 A
- Peak Current (180s): 45 A
- Max. Power (180s): 2200 W
- Internal Resistance: 80 mΩ
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 6 - 12S
- ESC Recommendation: FLAME 60A 12S
- Propeller Recommendation: 28 - 29 inches
- Stator: Imported silicon steel sheet; Anti-rust treatment: 150 °C high temperature-resisting coatings
- Magnet Level: 180 °C high-temperature resistance
- Lead Cable: 14 AWG
- Copper Wire: 220 °C high-temperature resistance (Level C)
- Coil Insulation Test: 500 V
- Centrifugal Cooling Design: Yes
- Rotor Dynamic Balance Standard: ≤ 5 Mg
- Motor Dynamic Balance Standard: ≤ 10 Mg
- IP: IP45
- Motor Weight (Incl. Cable): 470 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.