- Set of 2 TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN605-S KV170
- Offers strong power and long service life
- Excellent cooling performance
- Anti-high temperature and anti-overload
- Dust-resistance, waterproof, and anti-corrosion
- Rated: IP45
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN605-S KV170 (2x) provides a centrifugal fan design of a bell cap that actively cools the motor Divergent and the upward fin design of the motor base enlarges the heat dissipation area.
Heat dissipation performs 15% better than ordinary motors-Manual winding with special varnished wires of high-temperature resistance. Magnets of high-temperature resistance are employed for motor heat and overload resistance.
Semi-closed design is introduced to MN605S. Grid-shaped structure of the bell cap allows efficient ventilation while protecting motors from dust and other debris. The grid-shaped Net holes on the base further keep motors away from foreign objects even when motors are mounted upside down.
Alloy shaft, bearing, varnished wires, silicon steel sheet magnet, and bell are treated with the latest anti-rust and anti-corrosion technology. It grants the motor parts remarkable protection.
Locking Method (Safe flying with MN605S): T shape shaft secured with a circlip and a screw ensures safety and reliability under high RPM and power without rotor looseness.
Operation System (Big thrust, long lifespan): A 6mm steel shaft and big bearings are adopted to MN605S which renders outstanding impact resistance, stability, and lifetime.
Performance Optimization: Anti-high temperature curved magnets with precise tolerance control and rational magnet space for optimal motor magnetic circuit help improve motor performance by 5%+.
- 2x TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN605-S KV170
- KV: 170
- Idle Current (20 V): 1.0 A
- Peak Current (180s): 35 A
- Max. Power (180s): 1700 W
- Internal Resistance: 65 mΩ
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 6 - 12S
- ESC Recommendation: FLAME 60A 12S
- Propeller Recommendation: 20 - 22
- Stator: Imported silicon steel sheet | Anti-rust treatment 180 °C high temperature-resisting coatings
- Magnet Level: 150 °C high-temperature resistance
- Lead Cable: 14 AWG
- Copper Wire: 180 °C high-temperature resistance: Level H
- Coil Insulation Test: 500 V
- Centrifugal Cooling Design: Yes
- Rotor Dynamic Balance Standard: ≤ 5 Mg
- Motor Dynamic Balance Standard: ≤ 10 Mg
- IP: IP45
- Motor Weight (Incl. Cable): 327 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.