Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN505-S KV320
- Offers strong power and long service life
- Excellent cooling performance
- Anti-high temperature and Anti-overload
- Dust-resistance, Waterproof, and Anti-corrosion
- Rated: IP45
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN505-S KV320 provides a centrifugal fan design of a bell cap that actively cools the motor. Heat dissipation performs 10% better than ordinary motors. Manual winding with special varnished wires of high-temperature resistance. Magnets of high-temperature resistance are employed for motor heat and overload resistance.
Grid-shaped structure of the bell cap allows efficient, ventilation while protecting motors from dust and other debris; Keeps the motor away from > 1 mm foreign objects even when motors are mounted upside down.
Special Alloy shaft, customized bearing. Special varnished wires, silicon steel sheets, magnets, and bells are treated with the latest anti-rust and anti-corrosion technology. It grants the motor parts remarkable protection.
Safe flying with MN505S: T shape shaft secured with a circlip and a screw ensures safety and reliability under high RPM and power without rotor looseness.
Big thrust, long lifespan: MN505S uses a 6 mm steel shaft and 15 mm big bearing which renders outstanding impact resistance stability and lifetime.
Performance Optimization: Anti-high temperature curved magnets with precise tolerance control and rational magnet space for optimal motor magnetic circuit help improve motor performance by 5%+.
- 1x TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN505-S KV320
- KV: 320
- Idle Current (15 V): 1.8 A
- Peak Current (180s): 55 A
- Max. Power (180s): 1300 W
- Internal Resistance: 38 mΩ
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 6S
- ESC Recommendation: FLAME 60A12S
- Propeller Recommendation: 20 - 22 inch
- Stator: Imported silicon steel sheet Anti-rust treatment 150°C high temperature-resisting coatings
- Magnet Level: 180BC high-temperature resistance
- Lead Cable: 16 AWG
- Copper Wire: 220 °C high-temperature resistance: Level C
- Coil Insulation Test: 500 V
- Centrifugal Cooling Design: Yes
- Rotor Dynamic Balance Standard: ≤ 5 Mg
- Motor Dynamic Balance Standard ≤ 10 Mg
- IP: IP45
- Motor Weight (Incl. Cable): 225 g