Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 40A multi-aircraft electronic speed controller (ESC)
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers
- Supports a signal frequency of up to 621 Hz
- Twisted-pair design throttle signal cable
The T-Motor 40A AIR Multirotor ESC is compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621 Hz. It has a special core program for multi-rotor controllers that greatly improves throttle response and specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors. The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable. All settings except the timing are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent and adaptive.
Note: All throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals
- Size (L x W x H): 68mm x 25mm x 8.7mm
- Weight: 26g
- Continuous current: 40A
- Peak current (10S): 60A
- BEC: No
- LiPo: 2-6S
- Programmable item: Timing (High/Intermediate)