Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SX1262 LoRa Node Module, LoRaWAN, EU868 Band
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Features two LED indicators
- Onboard female pin header
- Supports LoRaWAN protocol and EU868 band
The SX1262 LoRa Node Module for Raspberry Pi Pico, LoRaWAN, EU868 Band is a LoRa node expansion module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico based on SX1262, which supports LoRaWAN protocol and EU868 band.
It is allowed to connect the TTN, TTS servers through a LoRa gateway to use LoRa Cloud service fast and easily.
- 1x Pico-LoRa-SX1262-868M
- 1x 3.7 V 600 mAh Li-po battery
- 1x Antenna 2DB 868 mhz
- 1x IPEX1 to SMA wire
- RFID: SX1262
- Frequency range: EU868 (863 ~ 870 MHz)
- Modulation: LoRa / (G) FSK
- Emit power: >14 dBm at 3.3 V
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V
- Module power consumption: emitting current: 45 mA at 14 dBm
- receiving current: 5.3 mA at 125 KHz
- Communication bus: SPI
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Weight: 0.033 kg