- Sweepy 2.0 for Carbide Compact Router (65mm)
- Offers compact design means that no travel is lost
- Features a number of enhancements
- Made from clear polycarbonate
- Comes with 65mm size for Carbide Compact Router
- Works with any Shapeoko Z-axis with no adapters
The Sweepy 2.0 for Carbide Compact Router (65mm) is a new Dust Boot made from clear polycarbonate. Version 2.0 features a number of enhancements, that stem from customer feedback.
Sweepy mounts directly to your spindle and is clamped with a machined quick-release. The compact design means that no travel is lost, and it works with any Shapeoko Z-axis with no adapters.
The lower half is detachable and held in place using neodymium magnets, which means that the top half remains in place while the lower half detaches for easy access when changing bits.