- One simple LED light with high pressure capability
- Easy installation on any Watertight Enclosure
- Color: red / Operating voltage: 3 - 20V
- Made of red anodized aluminum
- Features a plastic diffuser cap
The Subsea LED Indicator (Red) is a simple red LED light with high pressure capability! It comes in a penetrator form factor for easy installation on any Watertight Enclosure. It operates on 3-20V and draws up to 30mA when used at 20V. A built-in resistor makes it easy to use without any additional parts.
The indicator light body is made of red anodized aluminum. A plastic diffuser cap on the front creates a gentle glow and makes the light visible from any angle.
- 1 x Subsea LED Indicator (red)
- 1 x O-ring (013)
- 1 x Nut
- Supply Voltage (V ): 3 - 20 volts (DC)
- Max Current: TBD mA
- Maximum Brightness TBD mcd
- Cable Length: 180 mm 7 in
- Connectors Single 0.1” Male Header Pins
- Wires Black - Ground, Red - Power
- Pressure Rating TBD m, TBD ft
- Mounting Hole Diameter 10 mm, 0.40 in
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.