Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Thing Plus: DA16200 Module
- Ultra-low power WiFi SoC for IoT solutions
- Feather-compatible with Qwiic Connect System
- Multiple sleep modes for minimal power consumption
- Full offload capabilities with on-chip networking OS
- WiFi Alliance certified and transferable certifications
The SparkFun Thing Plus - DA16200 is a highly integrated, ultra-low power WiFi system on a chip (SoC) from Dialog, designed for the development of WiFi and IoT solutions. The DA16200 module features an 802.11b/g/n radio (PHY), a baseband processor, a media access controller (MAC), on-chip memory, and a host networking application processor, all on a single silicon die.
To ensure ease of use, the Thing Plus is designed to be Feather-compatible and incorporates the convenient Qwiic Connect System, eliminating the need for soldering or shields when connecting it to other components. The SparkFun Thing Plus: DA16200 Module is equipped with Qwiic and LiPo battery connectors, multiple GPIO pins, and JTAG PTH pins for debugging.
This unique Thing Plus model is an excellent choice for IoT projects, due in part to its numerous sleep modes, which enable current draws as low as 0.2 - 3.5 µA on the WiFi module. The DA16200s SoC boasts full offload capabilities, allowing it to run the entire networking OS and TCP/IP stack on the chip, eliminating the need for an external network processor, CPU, or microcontroller. The module is WiFi Alliance certified for IEEE802.11b/g/n, WiFi Direct, and WPS functionalities, and the WiFi Alliance transfer policy allows for the transfer of WiFi certifications without additional testing.
Please note that the Thing Plus - DA16200 operates at a 3.3V logic level voltage.
- 1x SparkFun Thing Plus - DA16200
- 5.84 cm x 2.29 cm
- Dialog DA16200MOD WiFi Module
- 16 Multifunctional GPIO Pins
- Thing Plus (or Feather) Form-Factor
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 0.9 inch
- Two Mounting Holes
- 28 PTH Pins
- USB-C Connector
- 2-pin JST Connector for a LiPo Battery (Battery not included)
- 4-pin JST Qwiic Connector
- JTAG/SWD PTH Pins
- DA16200MOD General Features
- Operating voltage: 2.1V to 3.6V
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Arm® Cortex®-M4F core with a clock frequency of 30160 MHz
- ROM: 256 kB
- SRAM: 512 kB
- OTP: 2 kB
- Retention SRAM: 48 kB
- WiFi processor, IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 1x1, 20 MHz channel bandwidth, 2.4 GHz (up to 54 Mbps)
- IEEE 802.11s WiFi mesh
- WiFi security: WPA/WPA2-Enterprise/Personal, WPA2 SI, WPA3 SAE, and OWE
- Operating modes: Station, SoftAP, and WiFi Direct® Modes (GO, GC, GO fixed)
- On-Chip RTC (± 250 ppm)
- Three ultra-low power sleep modes
- Sleep current: 3.5 µA
- RF Regulatory certifications: FCC (USA), IC (Canada), CE (EU), KC (Korea), TELEC (Japan), SRRC (China)