Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digital 6-channel spectrometer
- For spectral identification in the near IR (NIR) light wavelengths
- Features a 16-bit ADC with digital access, 2 Qwiic connectors, etc.
- Communicates by both an I2C interface and a serial interface using AT commands
The SparkFun Spectral Sensor Breakout Board - AS7263 NIR (Qwiic) brings spectroscopy to the palm of your hand, making it easier than ever to measure and characterize how different materials absorb and reflect different wavelengths of light. The AS7263 Breakout is unique in its ability to communicate by both an I2C interface and a serial interface using AT commands.
The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
- 1 x SparkFun Spectral Sensor Breakout Board - AS7263 NIR (Qwiic)
- 2 x Qwiic connectors
- 6 near-IR channels: 610nm, 680nm, 730nm, 760nm, 810nm and 860nm, each with 20nm FWHM
- NIR filter set realized by silicon interference filters
- 16-bit ADC with digital access
- Programmable LED drivers
- 2.7V to 3.6V with I2C interface