Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Qwiic WiFi Shield - DA16200
- Offers a fully integrated WiFi module
- Provides three ultra-low power sleep modes
- Ideal for door locks, thermostats, and other home IoT projects
- Sleep current: 3.5 uA
- Operating voltage: 2.1 - 3.6 V
The SparkFun Qwiic WiFi Shield - DA16200 is ideal for door locks, thermostats, sensors, pet trackers, and other home IoT projects, thanks in part to the multiple sleep modes that allow you to take advantage of current draws as low as 0.2 - 3.5 uA.
Additionally, the DA16200 module's certified WiFi alliance for IEEE802.11b/g/n, WiFi Direct, and WPS functionalities means that it has been approved for use by multiple countries, and using the WiFi Alliance transfer policy, each WiFi Certification can be transferred without being tested again.
- 1x SparkFun Qwiic WiFi Shield - DA16200
- 2.35 x 2.10 inch (L x W)
- Arm Cortex-M4F core w/ clock frequency of 30~160 MHz
- 32 M-bit / 4 M-byte SPI Flash Memory
- 2 UARTs
- On-Chip RTC
- Three ultra-low power sleep modes
- Sleep current: 3.5uA
- Operating voltage: 2.1 to 3.6 V
- Qwiic Connector for Arduino
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 1x1, 20 MHz channel bandwidth, 2.4 GHz
- IEEE 802.11s Wi-Fi mesh
- WiFi security: WPA/WPA2-Enterprise/Personal, WPA2 SI, WPA3 SAE, and OWE