- Solarbotics Ardweeny BackPack (Plain)
- Offers full I/O breakout with solder points
- Comes with a Power LED and switch
- Low-dropout 5 V regulator
- Features Low-dropout 500 mA voltage regulator
- Socket mount for easy Ardweeny moving/swapping
The Solarbotics Ardweeny BackPack (Plain) is a very popular Arduino-compatible microcontroller because of its tight package and cost-effective performance.
It comes in 8 surface-mounted LEDs pre-installed to lines D0 to D7. Ideal for building a POV (persistence of vision) device, or using it as a linear bar graph. The LEDs can be isolated individually (or as a group) with a simple knife cut.
- 1x Solarbotics Ardweeny BackPack (Plain)
- 15 x 10 x 1 cm
- TMP36 Temperature Sensor footprint, ready to go!
- Full I/O breakout with solder points (or pluggable headers)
- Dual-orientation 2.1mm Barrel Jack mount (inline or 90°)
- LM2937 Low-dropout 500mA voltage regulator
- Power LED & switch
- Weight: 30 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.