Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Solar Science Station by Brown Dog Gadgets
- Features a large adjustable 6V 200mA solar cell
- Offers a non-soldering solar data collector and tool
- Features an external 3AA rechargeable battery pack with built-in switch
- Provides handy built-in USB port and banana plugs
The Solar Science Station is a non-soldering solar data collector and tool that you build yourself. Use it for recording solar data in the classroom or for a science fair project. With its handy built-in USB port and banana plugs, you can use it as a power supply for gadgets or electronics.
Designed it around a large 6V 200mA solar cell that can provide ample power for all sorts of projects. The included LED voltmeter can be used in conjunction with the adjustable solar panel to generate all kinds of data.
The kit can be assembled with only a screwdriver and wire stripper and is 100% reusable. An external 3AA rechargeable battery pack with a built-in switch is available as an add-on (batteries included) to store power collected by the solar panel.
- 1 x 6V 200mA Solar Panel
- 1 x Terminal Block
- 1 x LED Voltmeter
- 1 x USB Circuit
- 1 x Banana Sockets
- 1 x Laser Cut Wood Enclosure w/ Screws
- 1 x Optional Battery Pack