Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ariel Pool Cleaner by Solar Breeze
- Features an Automatic Robot
- Offers fully solar-powered cordless design
- Ergonomic non-slip handle
- Easy to empty oversized filter tray
- Integrated smart technology with obstacle avoidance
- Reduces pool pump run time by more than 60%
- Can be used in saltwater pools
The Solar-Breeze Ariel Automatic Pool Cleaner Robot is the latest evolution of pool robot to come from Tempe, Arizona based Pivot-Solar Breeze. Ariel produces clean pools by combining the force of solar-power and new technology as she elegantly explores a pool’s surface to collect debris.
Ariel is fully solar-powered, and with a powerful backup battery, Ariel can run 10 hours and more off a charge if there is no sunlight available. No need to buy extra long cords to fit your pool length - Ariel does not use cords or hoses.
Simple removal. Ariel removes from your pool easily with a no-slip ergonomic handle when it the time to swim or empty out the robot. Emptying her out is also a breeze, with a slide-and-glide tray that removes quickly to dump biomaterial collected from your pool. No clunky bags or expensive throw-away filters.
Filtered crystal clear water. The slide-out tray includes an embedded mesh filter that collects and retains particles all the way down to 200 microns in size, effectively filtering all pool water that passes through Ariel’s tray.
All-over coverage. Ariel smartly navigates the entire top of your pool avoiding obstacles with its intelligently built sensors. Ariel travels 10 - 20 feet every minute and virtually avoids ever getting stuck.
Ariel functions great in pools of all shapes and sizes, and even pools with a salt base or chlorine base. It functions in water salinity of up to 6,500 ppm, and whether your pool is indoors or in the heat, Ariel can withstand temperatures between 40 and 130 °F.
With less pool pump run-time needed, pool owners preserve the life of their pumps, use less costly electricity, and reduce the number of pollutants that would have been attributed to their pool maintenance routine.
- 1 x Solar-Breeze Ariel Automatic Pool Cleaner Robot
- Mesh filter collects and retains particles down to 200 microns in size
- Simple removal from pool with no-slip handle
- Operates for at-least 10-hours on fully charged battery without exposure to sun through 5x surplus power that is stored
- Sensors detect obstructions
- No cords or hoses attached
- Moves forward 10-20 feet per minute
- Function in temperatures ranging from 40°F to 130°
- Can withstand water salinity of 6,500 ppm