Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Five singleton BrightDots with an integrated backup line, ensuring that a broken LED does not affect the next LED
- Maximum current consumption of 60 mA per LED at full brightness, with a power supply of 3.3 V - 5 V
- Each PCB has gold plated contacts with six sewing holes of 1.22 mm, allowing for soldering or sewing
- PCB thickness of 2.1 mm (0.08 inch) and requires an Arduino compatible development board
The Small BrightDot Pack is now available, allowing you to get creative with LEDs!
BrightDots are small and wearable modules with one or more LEDs that need to be controlled by an Arduino compatible development board. The entire collection includes a series of diverse modules with addressable RGB LEDs that can be controlled individually. Additionally, a unique Arduino compatible has been developed to help you create something bright and wearable that is also smart.
This set includes 5 singleton BrightDots. Each PCB is super thin and features gold plated contacts with 6 sewing holes of 1.22mm (0.04 inch). Furthermore, all models have backup lines to ensure that a broken LED does not affect the others.
Every LED is controlled by three wires (power, ground, and data) and can be connected to the next LED via these wires, creating a large string of LEDs. You can solder these LEDs into electric circuits or sew them into clothing, backpacks, or shoes.
* Length: 11 mm (0.43 inch)
* Width: 6.5 mm (0.25 inch)