Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sherline Fly Cutter
- Offers a single-point cutting tool
- Includes left-hand cutting tool and drawbolt
- Comes complete with the holder
- Used primarily on a milling machine
- Can be adjusted to cut up to a 2-inch diameter
The Sherline Fly Cutter is used primarily on a milling machine for machining large, flat surface areas. The fly cutter is a single-point cutting tool similar to a lathe tool mounted in a special holder. The cutter can be adjusted to cut up to a 2 inch (51 mm) diameter and is easily capable of taking a 0.01 inch (0.25 mm) deep cut in aluminum at this diameter.
The Sherline fly cutter comes complete with the holder, a drawbolt, thrust washer, and a left-hand brazed 1/4 inch carbide cutting tool. Sherline also offers an inserted tip fly cutter (P/N 7620) for those who prefer to work with inserted tip carbide tools.
- 1x Sherline Fly Cutter
- Cutting Diameter: Up to 2 inch / 51 mm
- Deep cut in aluminum: 0.010 inch / 0.25 mm
- Includes: left-hand cutting tool and drawbolt