Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sherline 2010 Series 8-Direction Basic Manual Tabletop Milling Machine (mm) (EU)
- 8-Direction basic manual tabletop milling machine (mm)
- Laser engraved scales indicate movement up to 90° in either direction on this axis
- Adjustable throat (including spacer)
- Clearance-table to spindle: 9.00 inches (229 mm)
- Electronically controlled spindle speed range: 70-2800 RPM
This is the Sherline 2010 Series 8-Direction Basic Manual Tabletop Milling Machine (mm) (EU). A modified rotary column attachment allows the Z-axis column to tilt from side to side up to 90°. A laser engraved angle scale makes setting the tilt angle easy. As on the rotary column, a clamping ring design locks the column securely at the desired angle. On the back side of this special rotary column attachment is a knuckle that allows the top of the Z-axis column to be tilted either toward or away from the operator.
In addition to the side-to-side rotary tilt movement, the new column base offers a center pivot lock that allows the ram to be moved both in and out as well as swung from side to side. In/out travel is 5.50 inches and side-to-side motion is indicated by laser engraved scales showing up to 90° of movement either way. It is a fully functional shop mill that fits on a tabletop and stores on a closet shelf.
All Sherline mills feature precision machined dovetailed slides with adjustable gibs, permanently lubricated spindle bearings, adjustable preload anti-backlash feed screws and a high-torque 90 VDC motor with electronic speed control. Speed is continuously variable from 70 to 2800 RPM without gear or belt changes. For more information about this product please see the datasheet in useful links tab.
- 1x Sherline 2010 Series 8-Direction Basic Manual Tabletop Milling Machine (mm) (EU)