Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ServoCity Worm Gear Set (28:1 Ratio, 8mm REX Bore Worm)
- Enhances torque and reduces speed in applications
- Non-back drivable for secure mechanisms
- Stainless steel worm with 8mm REX bore
- Brass worm gear with a 28:1 ratio
- Compatible with 43mm channel width
The ServoCity Worm Gear Set (28:1 Ratio, 8mm REX Bore Worm) is an excellent solution for slowing down motion and increasing torque in various applications. Worm gear sets are a popular choice for systems that require non-back drivable mechanisms. Although this gear set can be used outside of a channel, the dimensions of the gears are specifically designed for an internal width of 43mm.
The worm, made of stainless steel, is designed to be driven by an 8mm REX shaft. Its 8mm REX bore ensures a positive drive, eliminating the possibility of slippage between the worm and the driving shaft. Set screws are not required if the worm is securely held by the framework it is installed within; however, they can be useful in situations where the worm is not axially limited. The worm's length is 33mm, allowing for a combination of the worm, thrust bearings on each end, and radial bearings on each end to fit perfectly within the 43mm channel width.
- 1x ServoCity Worm Gear Set (28:1 Ratio, 8mm REX Bore Worm)
- Ratio: 28:1
- Gear Pitch: MOD 1.25
- Weight: 58 g