- 2 channel self-tuning feedback motion control
- Provides position or speed control with quadrature encoders or potentiometers
- Support for limit switches and mechanical stops
- Can be controlled with analog signals, radio control, microcontroller or PC
The Self-Tuning Kangaroo X2 Motion Controller adds self-tuning feedback motion control to your Sabertooth or SyRen motor driver. It can be used with quadrature encoders or potentiometers to provide position or speed control. It supports one or two feedback channels. Kangaroo x2 is the first self-tuning controller in its class. Instead of requiring you to measure, model and calculate the system, the controller itself will figure everything out after a few switch settings and button presses. In the time it takes to get a tasty snack, you can come back to a perfectly tuned system ready to accept your commands. Instead of requiring you to use a microcontroller to do closed loop control, Kangaroo x2 works from analog and radio control sources as well as microcontrollers and computers. You can use it to build that two horsepower R/C servo. During operation, you can command speeds, positions or combined commands like ''move to 37 inches at a speed of 4 inches per second.'' You can also have the Kangaroo x2 report back speeds and positions while it is running. A mixed mode allows for unstoppable mobile robots with differential drive or tank style steering.
- Position or speed control
- Quadrature encoder feedback or potentiometer feedback
- Analog, R/C and serial inputs