Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeeduino Nano Microcontroller
- Features a compact board
- Is fully compatible with Arduino Nano
- Has on-board Grove I2C connector
- Provides USB Type C, which is symmetrical and reversible
The Seeeduino Nano Microcontroller is a compact board similar to the Seeeduino V4.2/Arduino UNO, and it is fully compatible with Arduino Nano on pinout and sizes.
Compared to Arduino Nano, Seeeduino Nano use Type-C instead of Mini-USB, which is symmetrical and reversible. The same as Seeedunio V4.2, Seeeduino Nano is built around Atmega328P -- 8-bit AVR microcontroller. So you can use the same program code on both boards. However, the dimensions of the two are significantly different.
The Seeeduino Nano offers the same features and high-quality experience as the Arduino Nano in less than half the price. On the other hand, the Seeeduino Nano has also made the following improvements compared to the Arduino Nano.
1-Change the Mini-USB into Type-C, which is symmetrical and reversible. 2- Add one Grove I2C connector, with the help Grove system, you can play with hundreds of sensors and actuators simply by plugging.
- 1 x Seeeduino Nano Microcontroller
- 16M ATmega328P
- Fully compatible with Arduino Nano
- USB Type C for Programming and power
- On-board Grove I2C connector
- Mini-USB into Type-C
- 3 Grove digital connectors
- 3 Grove analog connectors
- 1 Grove I2C connector
- 1 Grove UART connector