- Seeedstudio Aluminum Alloy CNC Heat Sink w/ Fan
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
- Features an aluminum alloy heat sink
- Adopts passive heat dissipation
- Provides a good contact surface
- Offers faster cooling through active cooling using a PWM fan
The Seeedstudio Aluminum Alloy CNC Heat Sink w/ Fan for Raspberry Pi CM4 Module is suitable to use with the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
It provides better heat dissipation through passive cooling while protecting the compute module. Also, it provides faster cooling through active cooling using a PWM fan.
The speed of the fan can be easily controlled using a Python script provided. It is very easy to install and provides a good contact surface between the onboard components and the heat sink with the use of the included thermal pads.