Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SCD41 CO2 Sensor Breakout
- Measures Temperature & Humidity
- Highly accurate CO2 detection: 400-5,000 ppm
- Utilizes advanced photoacoustic technology
- Seamless integration with Breakout Garden & Qwiic/STEMMA QT
- Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout
The SCD41 CO2 Sensor Breakout: Carbon Dioxide, Temperature & Humidity is a highly accurate carbon dioxide sensor capable of detecting CO2 levels between 400 and 5,000 ppm.
This device is mounted on a Breakout Garden and is Qwiic/STEMMA QT-compatible. Utilizing photoacoustic technology, the SCD41 sensor provides precise measurements of carbon dioxide concentration (in ppm) in the air.
Additionally, it can measure temperature and relative humidity. The breakout is compatible with the Breakout Garden system and Qwiic/STEMMA QT connectors, allowing for seamless integration with various microcontrollers and HATs.
- 1x SCD41 CO2 Sensor Breakout (Carbon Dioxide / Temperature / Humidity)
- 24 x 21 x 8 mm (L x W x H, incl. sensor)
- 5-Pin Male Header
- 5-Pin Female Right-angle Header
- Sensiron SCD41 carbon dioxide sensor
- Photoacoustic sensor technology PASens®
- High accuracy: ±(40 ppm + 5%)
- Range: 400 – 5,000 ppm
- I2C interface, with address: 0x62
- Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector
- 3-5 V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection (on Breakout Garden connector)
- Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout (pins 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)