Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RS485 Soil Moisture Sensor
- Offers good stability
- Uses industrial Modbus protocol
- Includes USB to RS485 Adapter
This contact-less RS485 Soil Moisture Sensor w/ USB to RS485 Adapter is suited for more professional installations where long cable runs are a requirement. It offers good stability with temperature and power variation.
It adds a local voltage regulator to mitigate the voltage drop and RS485 transceiver to accommodate long wires, also reverse polarity and an additional ESD protection level is added. This is the easiest and the most robust way to read soil moisture and temperature values into Raspberry Pi.
- 1 x RS485 Soil Moisture Sensor w/ USB to RS485 Adapter
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Bus can be run on: Both 3 and 5 V
- Default serial settings: 19200, 8-bit frame, no parity, 2 stop bits
- Default Modbus address: 1
- Active: 9 mA
- Deep sleep: 11 uA