- RPLIDAR S2M1-L18 TOF LIDAR
- Offers a low cost 360° 2D laser scanner (LIDAR)
- Comes with a rotation speed detection and adaptive system
- Provides a stable ranging and high-resolution mapping performance
- Workable in both Indoor and Outdoor
- Can take up to 32000 samples of laser ranging per second
The RPLIDAR S2M1-L18 TOF LIDAR is the next generation low-cost 360-degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution developed by SLAMTEC. It can take up to 32000 samples of laser ranging per second with high rotation speed. And equipped with SLAMTEC patented OPTMAG technology, it breakouts the life limitation of the traditional LIDAR system so as to work stably for a long time.
The RPLIDAR S2 comes with a rotation speed detection and adaptive system. The system will adjust the angular resolution automatically according to the actual rotating speed. And there is no need to provide a complicated power system for RPLIDAR S2. In this way, the simple power supply schema saves the BOM cost. If the actual speed of the RPLIDAR is required, the host system can get the related data via the communication interface.
The system can perform a 2D 360-degree scan within a 18-meter range. The generated 2D point cloud data can be used in mapping, localization, and object/environment modeling. Compared with RPLIDARs in other series, RPLIDAR S2 has a more stable performance when detecting objects in long distances, objects in white or black alternatively, and objects under direct sunlight, which is ideal for map building in
the outdoor environment within a 30-meter ranging radius.
Therefore, it can be widely applied in many consumer-oriented business scenarios. The typical scanning frequency of RPLIDAR S2 is 10 Hz (600 rpm). With the 10 Hz scanning frequency, the sampling rate is 32 kHz and the angular resolution is 0.12°.
Due to the improvements in SLAMTEC hardware operating performance and related algorithms, RPLIDAR S2 works well in all kinds of indoor environments and outdoor environments with direct sunlight. Meanwhile, before leaving the factory, every RPLIDAR S2 has passed strict testing to ensure the laser output power meet the eye-safety standard of IEC-60825 Class 1.
- 1x RPLIDAR S2M1-L18 TOF LIDAR
- Distance Range: White object: 0.05 ~ 18 meters (under 90% reflection) | Black object: 0.05 ~ 10 meters
- Scan Field Flatness: 0° ~ 1.5° (other angle requirements can be customized)
- Blind Range: 0.05 m
- Sample Rate: 32000 times per second
- Scan Rate: 10 Hz
- Angular Resolution: 0.12°
- Scan Field Flatness: ±1.5°
- Communication Interface: URAT Serial (1M)
- Communication Speed: 1M
- System Voltage: 5 V
- Accuracy: ± 30 mm
- Resolution: 13 mm
- Power Consumption: > 2 W
- Proof Level: IP65
- Temperature Range -10 - 50 °C
- Weight: 190 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.