- RPLIDAR S1 360° Laser Scanner (40 m)
- Can take up to 9200 samples of laser ranging per second
- Offers a high rotation speed
- Is equipped with SLAMTEC patented OPTMAG technology
The RPLIDAR S1 360° Laser Scanner (40 m) is the next generation low cost 360 degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution developed by SLAMTEC. It can take up to 9200 samples of laser ranging per second with high rotation speed.
Equipped with SLAMTEC patented OPTMAG technology, it breakouts the life limitation of traditional LIDAR system so as to work stably for a long time. The system can perform 2D 360-degree scan within a 40-meter range. The generated 2D point cloud data can be used in mapping, localization and object/environment modeling.
Compared with RPLIDARs in other series, RPLIDAR S1 has a more stable performance when detecting objects in long distance, objects in white or black alternatively and objects under direct sunlight, which is ideal for map building in the outdoor environment within a 40-meter ranging radius. Therefore, it can be widely applied in many consumer-oriented business scenarios.
The typical scanning frequency of RPLIDAR S1 is 10 Hz (600 rpm), and the frequency can be freely adjusted within the 8-15 Hz range according to the specific requirements. With the 10Hz scanning frequency, the sampling rate is 9.2 kHz and the angular resolution is 0.391°.
Due to the improvements in SLAMTEC hardware operating performance and related algorithm, RPLIDAR S1 works well in all kinds of indoor environment and outdoor environment with direct sunlight.
Meanwhile, before leaving the factory, every RPLIDAR S1 has passed the strict testing to ensure the laser output power meet the eye-safety standard of IEC-60825 Class 1.
- 1 x RPLIDAR S1 360° Laser Scanner (40 m)
- 1 x USB Interface Board (enclosed)
- 1 x USB to Power Adapter
- 1 x USB to USB Micro B Cable
- 1 x Interface Cable for Sensor to USB Interface Connection
- Application Scenarios: Ideal for both outdoor and indoor environments with reliable resistance to daylight.
- Distance Range: White object: 40 meters, Black object: 10 meters
- Sample Rate: 9.2 kHz
- Scan Rate: Typical value: 10 Hz (adjustable between 8 Hz-15 Hz)
- Angular Resolution: Typical value: 0.391 °(0.313 °-0.587 ° depends on Scan Rate
- Communication Interface: TTL UART
- Communication Speed: 256000 bps
- Accuracy: ±5cm
- Resolution: 3cm
- Weight: 105 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.