- RPLIDAR A2M12 360° Laser Range Scanner
- Offers a low-cost 360° Laser Range Scanner
- Comes with a rotation speed detection and adaptive system
- Features low noise brushless motor
- Adopts the low-power infrared laser light
- Can run smoothly without any noise
The RPLIDAR A2M12 360° Laser Range Scanner is the next generation low-cost 360-degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution developed by SLAMTEC. It can take up to 16000 samples of laser ranging per second with high rotation speed. And equipped with SLAMTEC OPTMAG technology, it breakouts the life limitation of the traditional LIDAR systems so as to work stably for a long time.
The RPLIDAR A2 system adopts the low-power infrared laser light as its light source and drives it by using modulated pulse. The laser emits light in a very short time frame which can ensure its safety to humans and pets. It has already reached the Class 1, Safety Standard. With the custom special parts and the carefully designed internal mechanical system, the RPLIDAR A2 keeps its excellent performance while cutting the thickness to only 4cm. It is ideal for all kinds of service robots.
The sample rate of LIDAR directly decides whether the robot can map quickly and accurately. RPLIDAR improves the internal optical design and algorithm system to make the sample rate up to 8000 times, which is the highest in the current economical LIDAR industry.
360-degree laser range scanning: The core of RPLIDAR A2 runs clockwise to perform a 360-degree omnidirectional laser range scanning for its surrounding environment and then generates an outline map for the environment.
Low Noise, Brushless Motor New Non-contact Drive: Compared with the traditional belt drive mode, RPLIDAR A2 uses the self-designed brushless motor to reduce mechanical friction in running. Therefore, the RPLIDAR A2 can run smoothly without any noise.
Range Radius: With algorithm optimization, RPLIDAR improves the range radius by 16 meters, which will provide more data due to a larger environmental outline map.
Optmag Original Design: Most traditional non-solid LIDARs use slip rings to transfer power and data information, however, they only have thousands of hours of life due to mechanical wearing out. Slamtec has integrated wireless power and optical communication technology to self-design the OPTMAG technology, which breakouts the life limitation of the traditional LIDAR systems. It fixes the electrical connection failure caused by the physical wearing out so as to prolong the lifespan.
- 1x RPLIDAR A2M12 360° Laser Range Scanner
- Measuring Range: 0.2 - 12 m
- Sampling Frequency: 16 K
- Rotational Speed: 10 Hz (5 - 15 Hz)
- Angular Resolution: 0.225°
- Scan Field Flatness: ±1.5°
- Proof Level: Class 1
- System Voltage: 5 V
- System Current: 450 - 600 mA
- Power Consumption: 2.25 - 3 W
- Output: UART Serial (256000 bps)
- Temperature Range 0 - 40 °C
- Angular Range: 360°
- Range Resolution: ≤1% of the range (≤12 m) | ≤2% of the range (12 ~ 16 m)
- Accuracy: 1% of the range (≤3 m) | 2% of the range (3 - 5 m) | 2.5% of the range (5 - 25 m)
- Weight: 190 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.