- Rotrics DexArm New Luxury Edition All-In-One Robotic Arm
- Offers multi-functional robot arm with 0.05 mm repeatability
- Designed for makers, designers, and anyone
- Features a versatile all-in-one desktop robotic arm
- Easily turned into a desktop plotter, laser engraver, and 3D printer
- Lets you write a beautiful hand-written letter or draw an artistic picture
The Rotrics DexArm New Luxury Edition All-In-One Robotic Arm is a 4-axis desktop robot arm with a modular design and 0.05 mm high repeatability. It can be easily turned into a desktop plotter, laser engraver, and 3D printer.
Easily do laser engraving and cutting, 3D printing, and much more. Build for makers and designers to bring their ideas to life, Rotrics’s functional modular design is aimed to complete any task from simply grasping, drawing to 3D printing and laser engraving.
The decelerator is the core of a robotic arm, the patented decelerator design reduces the gap between gears, allowing 0.05 mm extremely high repeatability. Empower the capacity for high precision laser engraving, 3d printing even lightweight industrial applications.
Rotrics do not like handling screws and cables when using an intelligent product. That's why they creatively pack every function into a module to remove the unwanted screws on the end effector. Switch out modules in just one click.
Rotrics gives you an intuitive and interactive way to control and bring your ideas in just a few clicks with the software. To keep Rotrics easy to use, they integrated Blockly into the software, which allows dragging and placing the code blocks to control Rotrics.
Control a robot arm is as easy as play a board game. Also, an API is provided for experienced developers to control Rotrics in Processing, Python, and G-code.
To make controlling Rotrics even easier, they designed the 3.5-inch touchscreen to allow you to check the status and command Rotrics within your hand. Download the G-code files to the SD card and start drawing/engraving/printing.
No need to keep connecting to your computer. With the pen holder module, Rotrics can write a beautiful hand-writing letter and draw an artistic picture, Bring art to your home or write your homework.
- 1x DexArm
- 1x 3D Printing Module
- 1x Laser Engraving Module
- 1x Rotary Soft Gripper Module
- 1x Rotary Suction Cup Module
- 1x Pen Holder Module
- 1x 3.5-inch Touchscreen
- 1x Rotrics Studio Software (All functions and Scratch programming included)
- 1x PLA Filament
- Degrees of freedom: Up to 4
- Repeatability: 0.05 mm
- Payload: 500 g (max)
- Speed: 500 mm/s (max)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB-C x 2, 12-pin External Motor Port, 5-pin End Effector Port
- Power: DC 12 V 7 A
- Noise Level: 40 dB
- Operating Temp Range: 0 - 50 °C (32 - 122 °F)
- End Effector: Pen holder, 3D printing, Laser engraving, Suction cup, Soft gripper, etc.
- Build Volume: Irregular shape, bigger than 220 x 155 x 160 mm (8.6 x 6.1 x 6.2 feet)
- Layer Resolution: 0.1 - 0.3 mm
- Supported Materials: PLA, TPU, Wood, Carbon Fiber, ABS*, PETG*
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm*
- Nozzle Temperature: Up to 250 °C
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ
- Supported Slicing Software: Rotrics Studio, Cura, S3r
- Working Area: Irregular shape, bigger than 210 x 297mm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
- Laser Power: 2500 mW
- Wavelength: 405 nm
- Degrees of freedom: Up to 4
- Supported Materials: Wood, Bamboo, Leather, Fabric, Paper, Non-transparent acrylic, Anodized Aluminum
- Non-supported Materials: Steel, Copper, Glass, Gem, Transparent material, Reflective materials
- Supported File Types: SVG, JPEG, PNG, etc
- Safety Class: Class 4
- Base: Working Range: ± 110° | Maximum Speed: 100°/s
- Joint 1: Working Range: 0° - 110° | Maximum Speed: 100°/s
- Joint 2: Working Range: 0° - 85° | Maximum Speed: 100°/s
- Joint 3: Working Range: ± 360° | Maximum Speed: 100°/s
- Air Pump Pressure: ~35 Kpa
- Suction Cup Diameter: 5 mm, 10 mm, 15 mm
- Soft Gripper Range: 30 mm
- Software: Rotrics Studio
- Supported OS: Mac OS, Windows, Linux
- Function: Drawing, Laser engraving, 3D printing, Teach & Play, Scratch programming
- API: Communication Protocol, DexArm Program Library
- ROS: ROS 2.0
- Weight: 2.4 kg
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.