Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Rotary RGB Encoder Illuminated
- Can be used similarly to potentiometers
- Offers full rotation without limits
- Is great for navigating menu screens etc.
- Has a common anode RGB LED built-in
The Rotary RGB Encoder Illuminated can be used similarly to potentiometers. The difference being that an encoder has full rotation without limits (It just goes round and round). They output gray code so that you can tell how much and in which direction the encoder has been turned. They're great for navigating menu screens and things like that.
- 1 x Rotary RGB Encoder Illuminated
- Switch Travel: 0.5 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 6 mm
- Shaft Length: 18 mm
- Vertical Through-Hole Mount
- 24 Pulses per Rotation
- Red/Green/Blue LED