Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RoboteQ FBL2360TE 2x60A 60V Robot Controller (Ethernet & STO)
- Provides USB, Serial, 0-5V Analog, or Pulse (RC radio) command modes
- Offers one serial port an optional Ethernet interface
- Can auto switch between Serial, USB, CAN, Analog, or Pulse
- Is based on user-defined priority
The RoboteQ FBL2360TE 2x60A 60V Robot Controller (Ethernet & STO) is the latest hardware revision of the FBL2360 motor controller (v2.4) with Ethernet Connectivity and STO. This hardware revision includes support for dual channel resolver feedback for sinusoidal commutation.
Roboteq’s FBL2360TE is a features-packed, high-current, dual channel controller for brushless DC motors. The controller can operate in one of several modes in order to sense the rotor position and sequence power on the motors’ 3 windings in order to generate smooth continuous rotation. The controller also uses the Hall sensor and/or Encoder information to compute speed and measure traveled distance inside a 32-bit counter.
The motors may be operated in open or closed loop speed mode, position mode or in torque mode. The FBL2360TE features several Analog, Pulse and Digital I/Os which can be remapped as command or feedback inputs, limit switches, or many other functions. The FBL2360TE accepts commands received from an RC radio, Analog Joystick, wireless modem, or microcomputer.
For mobile robot applications, the controller’s two motor channels can either be operated independently or mixed to move and steer a vehicle. Using CAN bus, up to 127 controllers can be networked at up to 1Mbit/s on a single twisted pair.
Numerous safety features, including Safe Torque Off (STO), are incorporated into the controller to ensure reliable and safe operation. The controller's operation can be extensively automated and customized using Basic Language scripts.
The controller can be configured, monitored and tuned in realtime using a Roboteq’s free PC utility. The controller can also be reprogrammed in the field with the latest features by downloading new operating software from Roboteq.
- 1 x RoboteQ FBL2360TE 2x60A 60V Robot Controller (Ethernet & STO)
- 140 x 140 x 25 mm
- Motor Type: Brushless DC
- Max Voltage: 60
- Number of Channels: 2
- Direction: Forward/Reverse
- Max Amps per Channel: 60
- Continuous Amps per Channel: 40
- ON Resistance (mOhm): 2.5
- Power Connections: Fast on
- Sensorless Trapezoidal Control Enabled: No
- Field Oriented Control (FOC): Yes
- Analog: Yes
- RS232: Yes
- RS485: Yes
- USB: Yes
- CANbus: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- RC Pulse: Yes
- MicroBasic Scripting: Yes
- Control Loop (ms): 1
- Regenerative braking: Yes
- Max Analog Inputs: 8
- Max Digital Inputs: 10
- Digital Outputs: 4
- Max Pulse Inputs: 6
- Encoder: Yes
- Cooling Conduction plate
- Safe Torque Off (STO): Yes
- Weight: 452 g
- Automatic Guided Vehicles
- Small Electric Vehicles, Electric Bikes
- Terrestrial and Underwater Robotic Vehicles
- Police and Military Robots
- Hazardous Material Handling Robots
- Balancing Robots
- Telepresence Systems