Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RoboSense RS-Helios-5515 LiDAR (150 m)
- Shields against strong light and multi-radar interference
- Temperature resistance: -30 °C
- Includes rain, fog, snow, and dust denoising function
- Multiple operation modes: high-performance, standby
- Supports web configuration and monitoring
The RoboSense RS-Helios-5515 LiDAR (150 m) is the new generation of customized multi-beam LiDAR, customized for scene applications such as robots, intelligent vehicles, and V2X establishments. RS-Helios series adopted a new modular architecture design.
Compared with RS-LiDAR-32, it is 29% smaller in size and 60% lower in cost. And it also supports the customization of beam number distribution. RS-Helios 1615, its 32-beam product, offers a 31° vertical FoV, uniform 1° vertical resolution, and meets the needs of various scenarios.
RS-Helios 5515, its 32-beam product, boasts a 70° ultra-wide vertical FoV, fulfilling both perception and blind spot detection needs, simplifying onboard sensor placement. With reference to automotive-grade standards, having covered dozens of reliability tests including mechanical shock, random vibration, low-temperature operation, protection against water, EMC, etc.
- 1x RoboSense RS-Helios-16P LiDAR (150 m)
- φ100 x 100 mm
- Number of Lines: 32
- Laser Wavelength: 905 nm
- Laser Safety: Class 1 eye-safe
- Range: 150 m (90m at 10% NIST)
- Blind Spot: ≤ 0.2 m
- Range: ± 2 cm (1 to 100 m)
- Accuracy: ± 3 cm (0.1 to 1 m)
- Typical: ± 3 cm (100 to 150 m)
- Horizontal FoV: 360°
- Vertical FoV: 70° (-15° ~ +15°)
- Horizontal Resolution: 0.2° / 0.4°
- Vertical Resolution: Up to 1.33°
- Frame Rate: 10 Hz / 20 Hz
- Rotation Speed: 600 / 1200 rpm (10 / 20 Hz)
- Points Per Second: ~576,000 pts / s (Single Return) | ~1,152,000 pts / s (Dual Return)
- UDP Packet include: Spatial Coordinates, Intensity, Timestamp, etc.
- Automotive Ethernet: 100M Base T1
- Output: UDP packets over Ethernet
- Operating Voltage: 9 - 32 V
- Power Consumption: 12 W
- Operating Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85 °C
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Time Synchronization: $GPRMC with 1PPS，PTP&gPTP
- Weight: ~1.0 kg (without cabling)