Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RF Explorer Handheld Digital Spectrum Analyser - ISM Combo Plus
- Features an internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator in the sub-1 GHz band
- Offers low frequency support from 50 KHz
- Provides high frequency support for 2.4 GHz band
- Is the ideal choice for HAM bands from 160 m to 33 cm
- Comes in a solid metal case
RF Explorer Handheld Digital Spectrum Analyser - ISM Combo Plus is a powerful, high performance digital spectrum analyzer covering the 1GHz frequency range starting at 50 KHz, and 2.35 to 2.55 GHz for scanning the popular 2.4 GHz band.
It offers low frequency support from 50 KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF and UHF up to 960 Mhz and provides high frequency support for 2.4 GHz band starting at 2.35 GHz and covering up to 2.55 GHz.
The new SLIM design offers an outstanding robust enclosure, a more convenient USB connector on the side and larger internal battery capacity. Compared to the baseline ISM COMBO model, the new PLUS includes a higher frequency range in the sub-1 GHz band, more sensitivity and higher RF Generator power output in the 2.4 GHz band.
Most of the complexity inherent to full sized Spectrum Analyzers is simplified with automatic functionality resolved by the firmware. For instance, you do not need to adjust Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) everytime you select a different frequency span.
Actually, you do not even need to know what RBW is. You can progress in your RF learning curve and come back to this manual and online tutorial anytime.
- Frequency band:
- Left connector: 0.05 – 960 MHz
- Right connector: 2350 – 2550 MHz
- Frequency span:
- Left connector: 0.1 – 960 MHz
- Right connector: 2 – 85 MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25 dB gain with the left connector
- Internal selectable Attenuator 30 dB with the left connector
- Signal generator covering up to +11 dBm output power with the right connector
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4 GHz band
- Graphics LCD 128 x 64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X
- Backlight for great visibility indoor
- Internal Lithium Ion 1800 mA/h rechargeable battery
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- Wideband 144/433 MHz dual band telescopic antenna included
- UHF 400 - 900 MHz rubber duck articulated antenna included
- 2.4 GHz whip antenna included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5 dBm
- Dynamic range: -125 to 10 dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30 dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125 dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10 ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-2 dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1 Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6 to 600 Khz