Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Reinforced Interface Cable - SMA Male to TNC Male (10m)
- Ideal for connecting RTK development boards to 'UFO' style GNSS antennas
- Features injection-molded stress-relief boots for durability
- Uses SYV-50-3 type cable for low signal loss and high flexibility
- Recommended pairing with a GNSS Multi-Band L1/L2/L5 Surveying Antenna
The Reinforced Interface Cable - SMA Male to TNC Male (10m) is a robust cable, measuring 10 meters or approximately 33 feet in length. It features Male TNC to Male SMA connectors, complete with injection-molded stress-relief boots. This cable is ideal for connecting RTK development boards to high-quality 'UFO' style GNSS antennas. Its length is sufficient to connect an antenna on the roof to a GNSS receiver. The TNC connector enables direct connection to an antenna, thereby minimizing the number of adapters and reducing signal degradation.
The cable is of the SYV-50-3 type, which was chosen over the RG58 due to its superior balance of low signal loss and high flexibility. The SYV-50-3 cable has a loss of 52 dB per 100 m or 5.2 dB of loss per length of 10 m. The cable also has a nominal impedance of 50Ω. For optimal performance, it is recommended to pair this cable with a GNSS Multi-Band L1/L2/L5 Surveying Antenna.
Please note that the cable's loss varies with frequency. For instance, at 200 MHz, the loss is 23.74 dB/100m, while at 3000 MHz, it is 98.68 dB/100m. The source of this information is Lianstar.
- 1x Reinforced Interface Cable - SMA Male to TNC Male (10m)
- Cable Length: 10 m / 33 ft
- TNC Connector: Male
- SMA Connector: Male
Frequency (MHz) / Loss (dB/100m)
- 200 / 23.74
- 400 / 33.93
- 900 / 51.80
- 1800 / 69.40
- 1900 / 77.06
- 2000 / 79.21
- 2400 / 87.40
- 3000 / 98.68