Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry PLC Ethernet 21 I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS (w/ RPi 4B 4GB + 8GB pSLC μSD)
- Offers double ethernet port, double RS-485, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Based on the Raspberry Pi technology
- Designed for a professional use
- Contains several communication ports
- Provide great flexibility and control
The Raspberry PLC Ethernet 21 I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS (w/ RPi 4B 4GB + 8GB pSLC μSD) is based on the Raspberry Pi technology and is designed for professional use. This PLC has up to 36 Digital Inputs, 16 Analog Inputs, 22 Digital Outputs, 8 Analog Outputs, up to 23 Relay, and 6 Interrupt.
It also contains several communication ports which provide great flexibility and control. The Raspberry PLC family offers a double ethernet port, double RS-485, WiFi, and Bluetooth. This PLC runs a Linux or a Raspberry Pi OS (previously called Raspbian), a Debian-based operating system with all the flexibility and power that the Linux operating system offers.
UPS - Uninterrupted Power Supply: Secure your operating system, your current processes, and your data with the uninterrupted power supply that guarantees a clean shutdown in case of a power failure.
High Processing Speed: The Raspberry Pi allows it to process at a high speed compared to most common PLCs.
Multi-Process: Work with applications in real-time and allow multi-process.
Linux or Raspberry Pi OS (previously called Raspbian): All the power, flexibility, and features of the Linux Operating System. Use Linux or Raspberry Pi OS (previously called Raspbian), the Debian-based solution from Raspberry Pi.
Multiple Connectivity, Multiple Options: Thanks to the dual Ethernet ports, the dual RS-485, WiFI, Bluetooth, and other options, you can connect to a large number of devices and use multiple protocols and communication ports.
RTC - Real Time Clock: A great number of applications require working with RTC. The PLC Raspberry Pi allows you the use of this feature with the internal clock that guarantees the current time and date to keep track of the right time.
- 1x Raspberry PLC Ethernet 21 I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS (w/ RPi 4B 4GB + 8GB pSLC μSD)
- 101 x 119.5 x 84.60 mm
- Max. consum.: 30 W (max.)
- Power Supply Voltage (Vdc) Range: 12 - 24
- Power Consumption (VAC max.): 30
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50 °C (with Raspberry OS Lite) and 0 - 40 °C (with Raspberry OS Desktop)
- Operating Relative Humidity (no condensation): 10 - 90%
- Weight: 373 g
- Total Inputs: 13
- Total Digital Optoisolated Inputs (5 - 24 Vdc): 7
- Digital Optoisolated Inputs (5 - 24 Vdc): 5
- Digital Optoisolated Inputs (5 - 24 Vdc) | can work like interrupt Inputs INT (5-24 Vdc): 2
- 10-bit Analog Inputs (0-10 V) | Digital (5-24Vdc) Inputs configurable by software: 6
- Total Outputs: 8
- Digital Optoisolated Outputs (5 - 24 Vdc): 5
- Digital Optoisolated and PWM (5 - 24 Vdc) | 8-bit Analog (0-10V) Outputs configurable by switch: 3
- Relay Outputs (220 Vac - 5 A): 0
- Ethernet communication: 1
- Mini HDMI: 2
- AUX: 1
- Wi-Fi and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy): Yes
- USB port (type B) communication (for uploading or debugging only): 4 (x2: 2.0 and x2: 3.0)
- Micro USB port (type C) (only to power the Raspberry): 1
- I2C communication (interface with other Industrial Shields, sensors, I/Os modules): 1 (3.3 V)
- Serial TTL (UART) communication: 1 (3.3 V)
- Half/Full Duplex RS-485 communication: 2 (with the possibility to simulate 1 Full-Duplex port)
- SPI external port communication (using MOSI, MISO, SS pins of Arduino): 1
- RTC (Real Time Clock. NOTE: I2C port used. See pinout modification): Yes
- µSD Socket (using SPI port, chip select D53 pin): Yes