Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module (G) w/ Fisheye Lens
- Supports all revisions of the Pi
- Has a Fisheye lens, offering a wider field of view
- Features a 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
This is a Raspberry Pi Camera Module (G) w/ Fisheye Lens.
To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH, you need this specific cable: Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 Camera Cable (15cm)
It supports all revicions of the Pi. The module features a 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor.
- 1x Raspberry Pi Camera Module (G) w/ Fisheye Lens
- 25 x 24 mm
- CCD size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 2.35
- Focal Length : adjustable
- Field of View : 160 degree (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree)
- Diagonal angle : 160 degree
- Horizontal angle : 120 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
4 screw holes
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting fill flash LED