Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB Computer Board
- Offers 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Provides 8GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Fully backward compatible 40-pin GPIO header
- Includes a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor
- MicroSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
Note: The technical conformity mark (JP) is printed on this product (not shown in images).
The Raspberry Pi 4 B 8GB Computer Board is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers.
It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption.
For the end-user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, 8GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability.
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 B 8GB Computer Board
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet | 2 x USB 3.0 ports | 2 x USB 2.0 ports.
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound: 2 x micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported) | 2-lane MIPI DSI display port | 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port | 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode) | H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode) | OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power: 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1) | 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1) | Power over Ethernet (PoE) – enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0-50 ºC