- Plug and play heart rate sensor for Arduino
- Can be used by students, artists, athletes, makers, and game & mobile developers
- Comes with 24 inch color coded Cable with standard male headers
- Heart rate data can be really useful for designing an exercise routine
The Pulse, Heart Rate Sensor for Arduino is a plug and play heart rate sensor for Arduino. It can be used by students, artists, athletes, makers, and game & mobile developers who want to easily incorporate live heart rate data into their projects. Heart rate data can be really useful whether you're designing an exercise routine, studying your activity or anxiety levels or just want your shirt to blink with your heart beat. It essentially combines a simple optical heart rate sensor with amplification and noise cancellation circuitry making it fast and easy to get reliable pulse readings.
- Pulse Sensor Board
- Ear Clip for Earlobe Heart Rate Measurement
- Velcro Finger Strap
- Transparent Stickers to Protect Sensor
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.