Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pressure-Sensitive Conductive Sheet (Velostat/Linqstat)
- Nice addition for your wearable/sensor hacking toolkit
- Handy for making flexible sensors
The Pressure-Sensitive Conductive Sheet (Velostat/Linqstat) is a nice addition to your wearable/sensor hacking toolkit. It's pressure-sensitive: squeezing it will reduce the resistance, so it's handy for making flexible sensors. And it's a lot less expensive than off-the-shelf pressure or bend sensors too! Each order comes with an 11"x11" (28cm x 28cm) 4mil (0.1mm) thick piece. You can fold the sheet into quarters to ship. To remove any hard creases, simply lay flat on a table and put a heavy book on top to flatten it out.
- 1x Pressure-Sensitive Conductive Sheet (Velostat/Linqstat)
- Dimensions: 11" x 11" (280 mm x 280 mm)
- 4 mil / 0.1mm thick
- Weight: 18.66g
- Temperature Limits : -45 °C to 65 °C (-50 °F to 150 °F)
- Heat Sealable : Yes
- Volume Resistivity : <500 ohm-cm
- Surface Resistivity : < 31,000 ohms/sq.cm