Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu Motoron M3H256 Triple Motor Controller for Raspberry Pi (w/ Connectors)
- Manages up to three DC motors independently
- Stacks atop Raspberry Pi for easy expansion
- Comes with soldered stackable headers and terminal blocks
- Features wide motor supply voltage range and maximum output current
- Includes Motoron Python library for simplified use
The Pololu Motoron M3H256 Triple Motor Controller for Raspberry Pi (w/ Connectors) is a sophisticated device designed to facilitate the control of DC motors via a Raspberry Pi (Model B+ or newer) through an I2C interface. This module is capable of independently managing up to three motors. For projects requiring control of additional motors, multiple Motoron boards can be stacked atop the same Raspberry Pi.
The M3H256 Triple Motor Controller is an add-on board that enables control of up to three bidirectional, brushed DC motors with a compatible Raspberry Pi (Model B+ or newer). It is designed to stack on top of a Raspberry Pi, similar to a HAT (Hardware Attached on Top). The unique design allows for multiple Motoron controllers to be stacked on top of each other, providing independent control of a multitude of motors.
Unlike many motor drivers and motor driver expansion boards for Raspberry Pi, the Motoron does not necessitate any PWM outputs on the Raspberry Pi. Instead, communication between the Raspberry Pi and the Motoron is facilitated using I2C, requiring only two GPIO pins, regardless of the number of Motorons connected.
This particular version of the Motoron M3H256 comes with soldered stackable headers and terminal blocks. It also includes a set of two M2.5 standoffs (11 mm length), screws, and nuts that can be used to secure the board at the appropriate height for the GPIO connector.
- Motoron M3H256 with soldered stackable headers and terminal blocks
- 2x M2.5 Standoff (11 mm length)
- 32.5 x 56 mm
- Channels: 3
- Model: Motoron M3H256
- Control interface: I2C
- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 48 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 2 A
- Peak output current per channel: 6.4 A
- Minimum logic voltage: 3.0 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Reverse voltage protection: Yes
- Connectors soldered: Yes
- Weight: 14.5 g