Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu DRV8434A Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (Header Pins Soldered)
- Pre-installed male header pins for easy use
- No additional soldering required
- Compatible with a 16-Pin socket or solderless breadboard
- Detailed product information available on the product page
- Ideal for the Pololu Drv8434a Stepper Motor Driver Carrier
The Pololu DRV8434A Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (Header Pins Soldered) comes with pre-installed male header pins, eliminating the need for additional soldering. This feature allows it to be conveniently used with a suitable 16-pin socket or a solderless breadboard.
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for the DRV8434A stepper motor driver from Texas Instruments (TI); we therefore recommend careful reading of the DRV8434A datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to approximately 1.2 A continuous per phase without a heat sink or forced airflow.
- 1x Pololu DRV8434A Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (Header Pins Soldered)
- 0.6 x 0.8 inch
- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 48 V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.2 A
- Maximum current per phase: 2 A
- Minimum logic voltage: 1.8 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Microstep resolutions: full with 100% current, full with 70% current, non-circular 1/2, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256
- Current limit control: potentiometer
- Reverse voltage protection: No
- Header pins soldered: Yes
- Weight: 2.4 g